miércoles, 1 de agosto de 2012

We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly..........




When a woman is quiet,
Millions of things are running in her mind
When a woman is not arguing,
She is thinking deeply
When a woman looks at you with eyes full of questions,
She is wondering how long you will be around
When a woman answers "i'm fine" after a few seconds,
She is not at all fine
When a woman stares at you,
She is wondering why you are lying
When a woman lays on your chest,
She is wishing for you to be hers forever
When a woman calls you everyday,
She is seeking for your attention
When a woman sms's u everyday,
She wants you to reply at least once
When a woman says I love you,
She means it
When a woman says that she can't live without you,
She has made up her mind that you are her future
When a woman says "I miss you",
No one in this world can miss you more than that................



Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had....?



The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in.............



Today I caught myself smiling for no reason... then I realized I was thinking about you..........




Sometimes people put up walls, not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down...........




Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it......



It's amazing how someone can break your heart, but you still love them with all the little pieces.........



If you cant get someone off your mind they are probably supposed to be there............



When you feel cold and warm at the same time, when you read over the same line for the tenth time, when your heart and thoughts somehow appear to rhyme, when a simple name conquers your whole mind, then you are in deep trouble my friend... you are in what they call, "love..................



Last night I looked up and matched each star with a reason why I love you; I was doing great, until I ran out of stars.......



Sitting next to you doing absolutely nothing, means absolutely everything to me.............



You asked me whose life was more important- yours or mine and I answered "mine" ; you walked away angry not knowing that you are my life........



Everyone in life is gonna hurt you, you just have to figure out which people are worth the pain..........



A kiss is just a kiss till you find the one you love. A hug is just a hug till you find the one you're always thinking of. A dream is just a dream till it comes true. Love was just a word till I heard it from you..............




Don't keep running back to the one person that you need to walk away from.........



112 ways to say... I LOVE YOU
English - I love you
Afrikaans - Ek het jou lief
Albanian - Te dua
Arabic - Ana behibak (to male)
Arabic - Ana behibek (to female)
Armenian - Yes kez sirumen
Bambara - M'bi fe
Bangla - Aamee tuma ke bhalo aashi
Belarusian - Ya tabe kahayu
Bisaya - Nahigugma ako kanimo
Bulgarian - Obicham te
Cambodian - Soro lahn nhee ah
Cantonese Chinese - Ngo oiy ney a
Catalan - T'estimo
Cheyenne - Ne mohotatse
Chichewa - Ndimakukonda
Corsican - Ti tengu caru (to male)
Creol - Mi aime jou
Croatian - Volim te
Czech - Miluji te
Danish - Jeg Elsker Dig
Dutch - Ik hou van jou
Esperanto - Mi amas vin
Estonian - Ma armastan sind
Ethiopian - Afgreki'
Faroese - Eg elski teg
Farsi - Doset daram
Filipino - Mahal kita
Finnish - Mina rakastan sinua
French - Je t'aime, Je t'adore
Frisian - Ik hâld fan dy
Gaelic - Ta gra agam ort
Georgian - Mikvarhar
German - Ich liebe dich



Greek - S'agapo
Gujarati - Hoo thunay prem karoo choo
Hiligaynon - Palangga ko ikaw
Hawaiian - Aloha Au Ia`oe (Thanks Craig)
Hebrew - Ani ohev otah (to female)
Hebrew - Ani ohev et otha (to male)
Hiligaynon - Guina higugma ko ikaw
Hindi - Hum Tumhe Pyar Karte hae
Hmong - Kuv hlub koj
Hopi - Nu' umi unangwa'ta
Hungarian - Szeretlek
Icelandic - Eg elska tig
Ilonggo - Palangga ko ikaw
Indonesian - Saya cinta padamu
Inuit - Negligevapse
Irish - Taim i' ngra leat
Italian - Ti amo
Japanese - Aishiteru




Kannada - Naanu ninna preetisuttene
Kapampangan - Kaluguran daka
Kiswahili - Nakupenda
Konkani - Tu magel moga cho
Korean - Sarang Heyo
Latin - Te amo
Latvian - Es tevi miilu
Lebanese - Bahibak
Lithuanian - Tave myliu
Malay - Saya cintakan mu / Aku cinta padamu
Malayalam - Njan Ninne Premikunnu
Mandarin Chinese - Wo ai ni
Marathi - Me tula prem karto
Mohawk - Kanbhik
Moroccan - Ana moajaba bik
Nahuatl - Ni mits neki
Navaho - Ayor anosh'ni
Norwegian - Jeg Elsker Deg
Pandacan - Syota na kita!!
Pangasinan - Inaru Taka
Papiamento - Mi ta stimabo
Persian - Doo-set daaram



Pig Latin - Iay ovlay ouyay
Polish - Kocham Ciebie
Portuguese - Eu te amo
Romanian - Te iubesc
Russian - Ya tebya liubliu
Scot Gaelic - Tha gra\dh agam ort
Serbian - Volim te
Setswana - Ke a go rata
Sign Language - ,\,,/ (represents position of fingers when signing'I Love You')
Sindhi - Maa tokhe pyar kendo ahyan
Sioux - Techihhila
Slovak - Lu`bim ta
Slovenian - Ljubim te
Spanish - Te quiero / Te amo
Swahili - Ninapenda wewe
Swedish - Jag alskar dig
Swiss-German - Ich lieb Di
Surinam - Mi lobi joe
Tagalog - Mahal kita
Taiwanese - Wa ga ei li
Tahitian - Ua Here Vau Ia Oe






Tamil - Nan unnai kathalikaraen
Telugu - Nenu ninnu premistunnanu
Thai - Chan rak khun (to male)
Thai - Phom rak khun (to female)
Turkish - Seni Seviyorum
Ukrainian - Ya tebe kahayu
Urdu - mai aap say pyaar karta hoo
Vietnamese - Anh ye^u em (to female)
Vietnamese - Em ye^u anh (to male)
Welsh - 'Rwy'n dy garu di
Yiddish - Ikh hob dikh
Yoruba - Mo ni fe............



If two past lovers can remain friends, either they never were in love or they still are............



Throughout life you will meet one person who is like no other. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored, you could tell this person things and they will never judge you. This person is your soulmate, your best friend, never let them go.......



Love is when you can't be apart from someone for too long, you're always thinking of them, and when you're with them you never want to say goodbye. Love is far from simple. It's quite complex. It's a mix of about everything. It's sadness, joy, passion, hatred, excitement, it's almost every feeling you can imagine and more. You know love when you find it, it's that person that when they smile it brightens up your day, you can't stop staring at them for fear of losing them, they're always on your mind, you daydream of being with
them, even if they're less than 20 feet away and you can't stand it when they're not with you, the worst feeling you could ever feel is when you know that person you love is not with you, you can't tell when love will happen, you just know when it does, that moment when you first lay eyes on that person, and you never want to look away.  That is love, nothing less...............



A man wants to be a woman's first love; a woman wants to be his last...............



Someday someone might come into your life and love you the way you've always wanted. If your someday was yesterday, learn. If your someday is tomorrow, hope. If your someday is today, cherish...............



Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails................



If you love someone tell them because hearts are often broken by words left unspoken...............
Having a guy dump you and say "We can still be friends" Is like having your mom say "Your dog died but you can still keep it......



Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have............



Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear...........



If you count all the stars in the sky,all the grains of sand in the oceans, all the roses in the world and all the smiles that have ever been, then you will have a sample of how much I love you..............



Although you may not love me, although you may not care. If you shall ever need me, you know that I'll be there. Your love may all be taken, your heart may not be free, but when your heart is broken, you can always lean on me. I'll never stop loving you, I know because I tried. All the oceans in the world, can't hold the tears I've cried................




You will always be the answer, when somebody asks me what I'm thinking about........



Love is a slow kiss goodnight, It's anticipation. Love is flirting ourtageously and still remembering that the person at your side is not obligated to do anything, It's respect. Love is an imperfection in your self not bothering you, it's acceptance. Love is passing up an opportunity because the time isn't right yet, It's patience. Love is a back massage that starts above the hairline and ends around the insoles, it's exploration. Love doesn not have to say, "lets make love," because you know what the other person wants, it understands. Love is being given an honest chance to say no when you thought you were committed, it's consideration. Love is both of you remembering protection, it's responsibility. Love is saying the perfect phrase to make a solemn embrace dissolve into giggles, it's humor. Love is being told "stop and i'll kill you." It's desire. Love is reviewing the damge to your living room and realizing personal effects are strewn in a clockwise pattern from the front door the to bedroom, it's abandonment. Love is seeing what your love really looks like for the first time, it's truth. Love is knowing what time it is and not caring, it's joy. Love is the arms around you tightening their embrace, it's ecstacy. Love is seeing a new side of a person you thought you knew, it's renewal. Love is telling a person if you have to leave, you will let them sleep, and being told they would rathr be woken, it's tenderness.




Love is waking up to find the subject of the dream you were having asleep on your shoulder, it's where fantasy meets reality. Love is being there to wake your lover slowly, it's sensuousness. Love belatedly knows why you bothered to buy a queen-sized bed three years ago, it's practicality. Love is two people only taking up a third of a queen-sized bed, it's closeness. Love knows you gave the extra set of keys to your apartment to the right person, its trust. Love is saying good-bye and knowing you will be back by mutual consent, its faith. Love is stretching your arms and discovering the real meaning of the word "sore" it's a lesson in human frailty. Love is opening your medicine cabinet finding your tube of toothpaste turned into a prezel, it's adaptation. Love is sitting at the window, looking out and remembering who you were with the night before, it's reflection. Love is hearing the weather forecast for a winter storm and wishing you could spend it in bed with your lover, it's loneliness. Love is stories that will never be told, it's personal...................



Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life. But I'd rather be your moon, so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun isn't around...........



I want to be his favorite hello and his hardest goodbye....



I can't promise to solve all your problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them alone.......



Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet that person, we will know how to be grateful.............



Love is when you sit on the internet all day and look for love quotes...............



Thinking of you means "I miss you"
Holding your hand means "I like you"
Squeezing it means "I want to kiss you"
Putting my head on your shoulder means "Comfort me"
My hands on your waist means "Never let me go"
Biting my lip means "I'm jealous"
Staring into your eyes means "Do you love me?"
Winking means "I adore you"
Dreaming of you often means "You're someone special"
Being with you often means "I can't live without you"
And wearing your ring means "You're mine"......................




The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love love someone else............



Never give up if you still wanna try, never wipe your tears if you still wanna cry, never settle for the answer if you still wanna know never say you don't love him if you can't let him go...........



Don't waste your time on someone who isn't willing to waste their time on you...



Things worth having are worth waiting for..........



Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for, but then I remember your face and I'm ready for war..............



When you say I'm beautiful I say "yeah right,"
but what im really saying is "do you really think so?"
When you say good job i say "thanks"
but what Im really saying is "I love that you notice."
When you say we'll be together forever I say "I hope so"
but what im really saying is "I hope forever never ends."
When you say I love you I say "I love you too"
but what Im really saying is "never stop saying that."
When you say that I dont care I say "yes I do"
but what Im really saying is
"I care for you more than you'll ever know..................



Hand holding doesn't mean you're in love, kisses don't always mean something real, promises are broken as fast as they're made and sometimes goodbyes really are forever.................



There's always a real reason behind every "just wondering".................



One day your going to look back and say, damn that woman really did love me......



I'd rather have bad times with you, than good times with someone else. I'd rather be beside you in a storm, than safe and warm by myself. I'd rather have hard times together, than to have it easy apart. I'd rather have the one who holds my heart...............

                           


The worst thing a man can do is make a woman fall for him when he has no intention of catching her............
You have no idea how much pain you have felt until you look in to the eyes of the one you love and you see nothing...nothing but the glare of light...................



One day someone will walk into your life and make you see why it never worked out with anyone else........



The worst feeling isn't being lonely. It's being forgotten by someone you would never forget...................



IF I end up being the one walking away. I want you to know that it wasn’t because I stopped loving you but because you stopped loving me................



Falling for someone the first time is easy...it's the second time around, after you have fallen and trusted someone to catch you and they didn't...when it becomes difficult to let yourself fall again..............




Our love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it..................



If he doesn't love you at your worst, he doesn't deserve you at your best......



Everytime I say I love you, I'm really trying to say so much more than those three little words. I'm trying to say you mean more to me than anyone else in the world. I'm trying to let you know that I adore you and that I cherish the time we spend together. I'm trying to explain that I want you and that I need you and that I get lost in wonderful thoughts every time I think about you. And each time I whisper "I love you", I'm trying to remind you that you're the best thing that has ever happened to me..........



There will come a time in your life when you will become infatuated with a single soul. For this person you'd do anything and not think twice about it, but when asked why you'll have no answer. You'll try your whole life to understand how a single person can affect you as much as they do, but you'll never find out, and no matter how badly you hate it or how badly it hurts you'll love this person without regret, for the rest of your life................




Just the thought of being with you tomorrow, is enough to get me through today................




You don't know
You can't see
What really goes on
Inside of me
My eyes shield
How I feel inside
You don't know
How much I've cried
My mouth restricts
What I'd really say
And make you think
I'm perfectly okay
I know you tried
You mean well
But I have things
I'd never tell
To truly laugh
To really smile
Is something I haven't
Done in a while
You'll never know
How I really feel
I don't know how long
It will take to heal.
Just know that
I still love you
After everything
That I've been through.
You'll never see
Inside my mind
I'm protecting you
From what you'd find.
I protect you because
I love you so.
This is my pain
You'll never know...................



My plan is to forgive and forget, forgive myself for being so stupid and forget you ever existed...............



I can conquer the world with one hand as long as you're holding the other...............



If I lose you both of us lose. Me because you were the one I loved the most, you because I was the one who loved you the most. But from the two of us the one who'll lose more will be you, you because I'll be able to love others the way I loved you but no one will love you the way I did..............



Don't put off telling someone how you feel about them, because every day that passes by is another opportunity for them to meet someone else................



So let me get this straight, you were leading me on, using me, keeping me waiting for something that wasn’t there, letting me get my hopes up for you, acting like you cared, and allowing me to start liking you more and more everyday because you didn’t want to hurt me.....?



Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's called falling in love, because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall......



They keep saying there is a perfect person for everyone out there but I seriously think that mine got hit by a truck......


If you see me walking with someone else,
It's not because i want to..
It's because you weren't brave enough to walk by me.
If you see me smile,
It's not because i forgot you...
It's because i got tired of crying for you.
If you see me living again,
It's not because i've moved on...
It's because i hate the fact you can live without me
So if I fall in love with someone else,
It's not because i want to...
It's because you weren't there to catch me...............


Je te ressent......




Comme l'herbe fraiche
Comme un bonbon à la menthe
Je le ressens

Comme un nuage de coton
Comme une douce brise d'été
Comme une plume sur la peau
Je le ressens



Comme la lumière d'un visage
Comme le calme de la mer
Comme le silence
Je le ressens

Comme la fleur des ans
Comme des larmes de bonheur
Comme l'amour
Je te ressent.....BONHEUR



Le silence est mon pire ennemi
Lorsque la vie éloigne un ami
Il pénètre en moii telle une maladie
Me ronge sournoisement avec mépris

Il déforme le fond de mon imagination
Qu'il remplit de sombres interrogations
Il ébranle mes certitudes, mon bastion
Et guette l'instant de ma reddition




Le silence entre tout puissant
Dans mon univers chancelant
Une à une il arrache les racines
De l'amitié qui déjà se calcine

Les mots sont mon unique défense
Pour contenir l'invasion qui commence
Mais hélas pour l'amie que je relance
Je n'ai plus de lettres contre le silence


Je voudrais crier,
A la lune aux étoiles,
Mes sentiments cachés,
Sans barrière ni voile.

Je voudrais exprimer,
Tout ce que je ressens,
Sans peur d'être jugée,


                              

Je voudrais partir,
Courir à perdre haleine,
Sans devoir retenir,
Ma douleur et ma haine.

Je voudrais dormir,
La tête contre ton coeur,
Rêver d'un avenir,
Sans larmes ni douleurs



Somewhere along the course of life you learn about yourself and realize there should never be regrets, only a lifelong appreciation of the choices you've made...................


Parole...........



A volte le parole non dette rimangono nella nostra anima per sempre, altre volte vengono celate o sepolte vive nel silenzio del nostro cuore.




Di attimi è costruita la nostra vita, in ogni attimo c'e un nostro respiro, battito di cuore, sensazione, visione e come tanti piccoli ponte da attraversare per arrivare all'infinito...



Il Paradiso lo riceviamo in dono alla nascita, ignoriamo di averlo tutta la vita, lo pretendiamo alla morte.

          

Se l'anima soffre... il corpo, lentamente decade e muore.........



Grazie per essere sempre lì per me.......Grazie per il sorriso che rimettere sul mio viso.............


Someone once asked me, 'Why do you always insist on taking the hard road?' To what I replied ;  'Why do you assume I see two roads?'……



Of all the things I've lost…… I miss my mind the most………



It is better to be hated for what you are then to be loved for what you are not…………….



Don’t let someone become a priority in your life when you are just an option in theirs……………



Forget about the time when you’ve been defeated….but please don’t forget the victories you’ve won……..



You look at me and think, 'she's so happy' but there's so much behind this little smile that you will never know.............




There's no need to be jealous. You're the one I'm with, the one I love and the only one I'll ever need…….



Anyone can make you smile or cry. But it takes someone special to make you smile while you have tears in your eyes......



The biggest hug, the sweetest kiss, the cutest quote, the nicest thing ever said, the most meaningful song ever listened to, the prettiest sunset ever seen, the most beautiful let down ever to be let down of, the happiest person to ever live; none of these things compare to when I take just one look into your eyes…



Throughout life you will meet one person who is unlike any other, this person is one you could forever talk to, he will understand you in a way that no one else does or even could. This person is your soul mate…… Don't ever let him go, for he is your guardian angel sent from heaven above…………



Feelings change, memories don't.........


In revenge and in love woman is more barbaric than man is.............



People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel......



There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you........



While I know myself as a creation of God, I am also obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God's creation...........



I can live without money, but I cannot live without love........



There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.............



I would rather have eyes that can't see, ears that can't hear, lips that can't speak, than a heart that can't love.............



Truth resides in every human heart, and one has to search for it there, and to be guided by truth as one sees it, but no one has a right to coerce others to act according to his own view of truth............



All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire, but my heart is all my own...........



What comes from the heart, goes to the heart............



Compassion is more important than intellect in calling forth the love that the work of peace needs, and intuition can often be a far more powerful searchlight than cold reason.............


The heart has eyes which the brain knows nothing of............



The highest form of intelligence is the ability to observe without evaluating...........



Good instincts usually tell you what to do long before your head has figured it out.............



Ideals are like stars: you will not succeed in touching them with your hands, but like the seafaring man on the desert of waters, you choose them as your guides, and following them you reach your destiny..............



Wherever a man may happen to turn, whatever a man may undertake, he will always end up by returning to the path which nature has marked out for him.........................



Never regret something that made you smile ..........



Habla, escucha .... sonríe, acaricia, besa, ... siente, piensa, ama y sueña ... con el corazón. Tu vida tendrá sentido y plenitud si la vives desde el corazón…..



Dos que se aman con el corazón se hablan….



El amor no tiene cura, pero es la única medicina para todos los males….



Quiero estar contigo toda la noche para charlar sin prisa, para conversar con las palabras, con los silencios, con las miradas, con la piel y con el alma…..



Eres sueño, viento y libertad, aire fresco, canción de luz, eres beso, caricia, amanecer, sonrisa dulce, viento del sur, eres fuego, ternura, poema, abrazo del mar…..



Cuando nos invade la pena, un día dura tanto como tres otoños……



Si las lágrimas son efecto de la sensibilidad del corazón, desdichado de aquel que no es capaz de derramarlas…….




El lenguaje noble de los ojos es una lágrima…………




Tristeza es que mi corazón te llame a gritos y tú no estés aquí para escuchar su soledad………….



Si me piden escojer entre mi vida y tu……….te escojere a ti……porque mi vida eres TU………



Si la tristeza del amor llega a tus ojos, un día...deja rodar una lagrima... Felices los que lloran por amor….cobardes! los que no aman para no llorar….



Por el amor de una rosa, el jardinero es servidor de mil espinas............



El amor y los celos son compañeros…..


Las lagrimas son la sangre del alma…….


.
No hay nada tan malo que no pueda ser peor ni nada tan bueno que no pueda ser mejor……….



No des vueltas al pasado pues no lo puedes cambiar......



Que no te agobie el futuro…. no sabes si llegará.......



Disfruta y vive el presente…no lo dejes escapar porque una vez que se vaya….. ya nunca más volverá…..



La sencillez, la bondad, la fe, el amor y la alegría son magníficas piedras para construir el edificio de la vida…..





Solo aquellos que evitan el amor no sienten dolor ¡  Lo importante es crecer a través de ese dolor para poder seguir vulnerables al amor.  Te amo hoy mañana y siempre ……



Se como las olas del mar, que aún rompiendo contra las rocas encuentran fuerzas para volver a empezar……..



No existe viento favorable para el marinero que no sabe a donder ir…..



Hay tres cosas que nunca vuelven atrás :  La flecha lanzada, la palabra pronunciada y la oportunidad perdida….



Hay días llenos de viento, hay días llenos de furia, hay días llenos de lagrimas pero después existen días llenos de amor que nos dan el coraje de seguir adelante el resto de nuestras vidas………



Lo mas urgente es lo de ahora y lo de aquí en el momento que pasa y en el redujo lugar que ocupamos esta nuestra eternidad y nuestra infinitud…..



Disfruta  y vive hoy, es más tarde de lo que crees……..



Debe haber algo sagrado en la sal, está en nuestras lágrimas y en el mar………


La única forma de descubrir los limites de lo posible, es yendo más alla de ellos, a lo imposible........


Si mis ojos dicen que te quieren no pidas a mis labios una explicacion, las palabras se las lleva el viento y las miradas las guarda el corazón………



No importa la distancia que nos separe porque siempre habra un cielo que nos una….


Si lloras por haber perdido el sol, las lágrimas no te dejarán ver las estrellas………….


La risa es el sol que ahuyenta el invierno del rostro humano….


Perdonar es mirar al futuro sin guardar recuerdos del pasado.............



I don't have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to hug you, I have the ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart that is aching to see you smile again….



I'm the one that loves you no matter wrong or right.



Love is when you look back on all the great memories and find out that the one you least expected to fall in love with, becomes the one of your dreams.



You are the one I kiss, you are the one I hug, you are the one I hold, because you're the one I love. You give me something no one else can... a reason to live.



Love is how when he touches me I become weak. Love is when he stops what he's doing so he can look over at me and smile. Love is when he knocks into me just to see me smile back at him. It's when I can't be angry with him longer than 10 seconds. It's the feeling I get whenever I think about him.



Love is when I can remember everything he has ever said or did. Love is when I couldn't possibly stop the feelings I have for him even though I have tried so hard. Love is when he keeps coming back because neither of us can get enough. It’s when he would never be out of line with me or hurt my feelings intentionally. Love  is :   him and me... just him and me.............


There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness......



Sadness flies away on the wings of time……..



The heart does not know time, nor distances….the heart knows where it belongs, where it should be….. just  listen…….



Smile, always smile, it doesn’t matter if it is a sad smile, because sadder than a sad smile is the sadness of being unable to smile…..



The ones that you love the most are usually the ones that hurt you the most............


There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love............



Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same...............



May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields, and until we meet again may God hold you in the hollow of his hand..............



Love is the sum of our choices, the strength of our commitments, the ties that bind us together..................



Love is jumping off a cliff and trusting that a certain person would be there to catch you at the bottom..............



The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death..........................



If two people are meant to be together, eventually they`ll find their way back........................



To feel the love of people whom we love is a fire that feeds our life.....................



In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.................


Among geometrical figures you will find every conceivable shape but nothing in the shape of a heart.....................



When I stared up at the jeweled sky, it was as if there were an obstruction between my eyes and their beauty. The obstruction was a face, just an unremarkable human face, but I couldn`t quite seem to banish it from my mind..................



Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up..................



Love is not in our choice but in our fate..............



Love is love`s reward..................



I was never really insane except upon occasions where my heart was touched...................




Love is the most fulfilling and beautiful feeling in the world, don't be afraid that get hurt or that the other person won't love you. There is a risk in everything you do and the rewards are never so great as those that love can bring...............



Do not ask yourself if your love is big enough, because love is neither big nor small, it is simply love.................



Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight.........



We are, each of us angels with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another..................



For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it......



For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it........................



Anyone who loves in the expectation of being loved in return is wasting their time..........................



Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.....................



It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye................



Love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction..................



You want to be good for the ones you love, because you know that your time with them will end up being too short, no matter how long it is........................



I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love..............



Often it is easier to love than to be loved. Our attempts to appear independent deprive others of the opportunity to demonstrate their love......




To love for the sake of being loved is human, but to love for the sake of loving is angelic...........



To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love, but then one suffers from not loving......................



When love comes before puberty, it can come in waves so clear and so powerful that no one can stand against its simple imperative.....



The difference between friendship and love is how much you can hurt each other.........................



We`re never so vulnerable than when we trust someone, but paradoxically, if we cannot trust, neither can we find love or joy........



There is a thin line between love and hate....................



If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with....................



The pleasures of love are pains that become desirable, where sweetness and torment blend, and so love is voluntary insanity, infernal paradise, and celestial hell, in short, harmony of opposite yearnings, sorrowful laughter, soft diamond.........



Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence....................



To love a thing means wanting it to live......................



Love doesn`t make the world go `round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile...................



Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.......................



Love is like quicksilver in the hand, leave the fingers open and it stays, clutch it, and it darts away.......




Love is moral without legal marriage, but marriage is immoral without love................



Love is random; fear is inevitable.................



Ever since time began, people have recognized their true Love by the light in their eyes......



The strongest love is the love that can demonstrate its fragility...................



How far should a person go in the name of true love..............?



The wonderful thing about falling in love is that you learn everything about that person and so quickly, if it`s true love then you start to see yourself through their eyes and that brings up the best in you. It`s almost as if you`re falling in love with yourself......



Love burns with a fierce, more dangerous flame. One day you discover a desire in yourself to encounter this all-consuming passion......



The wish of two people who truly love one another is not to live together but to die together.............



Desiring another person is perhaps the most risky endeavor of all. As soon as you want somebody - really want him - it is as though you have taken a surgical needle and sutured your happiness to the skin of that person, so that any separation will now cause you a lacerating injury.......................



You deserve to need me, not to have me....................



We search for happiness everywhere, but we are like Tolstoy`s fabled beggar who spent his life sitting on a pot of gold, begging for pennies from every passerby, unaware that his fortune was right under him the whole time. Your treasure, your perfection is within you already, but to claim it, you must leave the busy commotion of the mind and abandon the desires of the ego and enter into the silence of the heart................




There is no pain like the pain of knowing you love someone but cannot live with them.....................



There are many in the world who are dying for a piece of bread, but there are many more dying for a little love.................



One of the things that makes me who I am is the loyalty I have to people I hold close to my heart..................



Only the person who has faith in himself is able to be faithful to others.................



There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of doubt. Doubt separates people. It is a poison that disintegrates friendships and breaks up pleasant relations. It is a thorn that irritates and hurts; it is a sword that kills.....................



Behind every kiss looms the secret desire for annihilation, for an ultimate happiness that is no longer in the mood for argument but knows that to be happy is to cease entirely and surrender to feelings..............



What shall I call you when my lips receive the flaming ruby of yours and our souls fuse in the fire of the kiss like night and day in dawn, and I can no longer see the world, no longer see time, and I drown in mysterious transports of eternity...what shall I call you.....?



The sound of a kiss is not so loud as that of a cannon, but its echo lasts a great deal longer....................



"Love one another and you will be happy." It`s as simple and as difficult as that.....................



Love is a trap. When it appears, we see only its light, not its shadows...................




It`s like screaming, but no one can hear. You almost feel ashamed, that someone can be that important that without them you feel like nothing. No one will ever understand how much it hurts. You feel hopeless but nothing can save you. and when its over and it`s gone, you almost wish that you could have all that bad stuff back so that you could have the good.................



To love is to destroy, and that to be loved is to be the one destroyed.....................



The greater the love, the greater the tragedy when it`s over.................



Love is blind, as they say, and because love is blind, it often leads to tragedy..................



Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold........................



Lies and love rarely went together, and never for long....................



I think hearts are very much like glasses. If they do not break with the first ring, they usually last a considerable time................



The pleasures of love are pains that become desirable, where sweetness and torment blend, and so love is voluntary insanity, infernal paradise, and celestial hell, in short, harmony of opposite yearnings, sorrowful laughter, soft diamond.................



There is one thing worse than an absolutely loveless marriage. A marriage in which there is love, but on one side only; faith, but on one side only; devotion, but on one side only, and in which of the two hearts one is sure to be broken................




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.