miércoles, 27 de junio de 2012

You want to know who I really am ? Good, so do I ……….

 

I would rather do something and find out that it was the wrong thing, than never know if it was the right thing….



I’d rather have a life full of mistakes then a heart full of regrets…..



When it seems like everything is wrong and will never be right again…….. remember that even the darkest nights must give way to day………



WHATEVER HAPPENS, HAPPENS FOR A REASON..If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it……...



People change, it's a part of life, but sometimes its easier to hold on to the memories of who they were rather then to realize,  who they have become……



Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale…………



When life locks you in your room, go out the window……….



I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned the hard way that some poems don't rhyme,and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it without knowing what's to happen next…………….



Tomorrow is a blank page, just waiting to be filled with your dreams. All you have to do is be yourself, live the story of your own unique life.  Be proud, be confident and most of all ; BE HAPPY ……………



Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one waits FOREVER……………….



The hardest years in life are those between ten and seventy..............



One time someone asked me, "Do you think it's possible to love a person forever?" At first I didn't know what to say, but then I looked at you, I knew it was true, so I simply replied, "Forever isn't long enough."………




Love is giving someone the ability to destroy your heart..........



Puede que olvide tus palabras pero jamás olvidare cómo me hiciste sentir…….



I may forget what you said but I'll never forget how you made me feel……



Love is not who you can see yourself with, it is who you can't see yourself without………………




الحب ليس الذي يمكنك ان ترى نفسك معها هو الذي لم تتمكن من رؤية نفسك دون



I am here and you are there, so one of us is in the wrong place........



If home is where the heart is, then,  wherever you are that's my home…………….




You know you love someone when the mere thought of losing them brings you to tears…………



Nothing hurts more then waiting since I don't even know what I'm waiting for anymore……………..



Missing you can turn from pain to pleasure if I know you are missing me too…..




To die and part is evil, but to part and live is a torment……



No entiendo si no olvido, y no olvido si no entiendo …………..



En los sueños todas las habitaciones son grandes y huelen a yerba húmeda.............



No se puede amar con perfección sino lo que se ha perdido para siempre..............



La vida es el contacto fugaz entre la piel y el viento.............



Yo bebo en ti la vida que se escapa, el beso que se esfuma, la palabra mortal que nos persigue y disuelvo el envite del tiempo y el dolor………



Dicen que el hombre no es hombre hasta que no oye su nombre de labios de una mujer.............



En la vida todos tenemos un secreto inconfesable, un arrepentimiento irreversible, un sueño inalcanzable y un amor inolvidable........



No cambiaría un minuto de ayer contigo por cien años de vida sin ti.......


When all the songs are over and all the words been said, the sun grows dim across the sky and the world prepares for bed I can take a moment to view the sky above and whisper God a simple prayer to thank him for your love ……




No one knows what tomorrow brings, one can only wish and believe........




Hope is not the conviction that something will turn out well, but the certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out...............



If water was hugs, I’d give you the sea. If stars were kisses, I’d give you the sky. If nature was care, I’d give you the forest. but most of all, If life was love, I’d give you myself………..



Never give up on someone you can’t go a day without thinking about……….



If all fall apart, I will know deep in my heart, the only dream that mattered had come true. In this life, I was loved by you…………………



The clouds show your face, the wind speaks your name, the sun shines your light, but the storm screams my pain……….












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.