domingo, 24 de junio de 2012

Soul meets soul on lover's lips........

You have come to me from a distant land,
Dreamer of dreams, to fill my heart’s desire,
Sweet music flowing from your nimble hand
That plays within... to light my passion's fire.
A symphony of word and thought you bring.
Excitement builds upon crescendo's sound,
Brought forth in tones to make my light heart sing
For all the beauty that, with you, I've found.
A life is changed in just an instant's time,
All darkness fled before that brillaint sun
That shines from spoken words of softest rhyme
And speaks of treasures, only just begun.
This mystic meeting gives my heart a glow
That few have seen and only you will know............



I love you !  Those three words have my life in them................

El beso es el lenguaje de las almas.................



Passion for the stars
Passion for the ocean
A moment of passion so easily shared,
With no fear o regret.
Passion is the eagerness to wake up with the light
A moment of passion I'll never forget
My passion found me
And what is my passion?
Passion is ……that takes my mind
Passion the power to love,
The speed of passion: Furious
Passion is something you see
Passion it’s something you are......



Your lips are the wet of my blood, without them I bleed dust
Your voice, the rhythm of my heart, without it my ventricles lay in silence
Your touch, the nerves of my fingertips, without it I cannot feel
Your embrace, the light at my center, without it I see only blackness
In this corpse for without you there is nothing...............



My love is the one who looks over me
My love is the one who cares about me
My love who has beautiful dark brown eyes
My love has grey hair
My love will be there to hold me
My love keeps me warm
My love is the one who is always on my mind
My love is the love of my life
My love is the one in my dreams
My love has soft kissable lips
My love will catch me when I fall
My love will make me smile when no one else can
My love will love me for who I am
My love will be there until the end of time..................


Believe in Love
Believe in Faith
Believe in Truth
Believe that no matter what happens, you have the power to prevail
Believe in Strength
Believe in Courage
Believe in Honor
Believe that everyone has the power to be good at heart
Believe in Song
Believe in Dance
Believe in Culture
Believe that no matter who you are or where you’re from- everyone is unique
Believe in things you never would
Believe in doing things you never could
Believe in achievement
Believe that if you think you can, you can- but if you think you can’t, you won’t
Believe in the damned
Believe in the degenerate
Believe in the corrupted
Believe that evil does exist in many forms, but all can be overcome
Believe in time
Believe in forever
Believe in YOU
Believe that as long as you believe in yourself- anything is possible............
I believe in YOU.............Believe in me................


 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.