domingo, 24 de junio de 2012

Of all of God's creation I love you foremost............

I believe that the sun shines after the rain
I believe if you don't get hurt you'll never gain
I believe in not doing things the easy way
I believe that being selfish doesn’t pay
I believe in a second chance
I believe in a lifelong romance
I believe there is life after death
And standing up to a life of mess
I believe that dreams do come true, I believe there's destiny for me and you,
I believe something good comes from something bad I believe everyone has one true love
I believe there's destiny for me and you
I believe that good things come to those who wait
I believe love never arrives too late
I believe something good comes from something bad
I believe that for tears of happiness there are tears of sad
I believe everyone has a guardian angel
And the good you do will be rewarded well
I believe sometimes there is no explanation
I believe money can't buy people's affection
I believe you don't know what you've got until it's gone
I believe a new day arrives with every dawn
I believe that God watches over us
I believe the little things are worth the fuss
I believe you have each friend for a reason
I believe you will get punished for treason
I believe that to learn you have to live
I believe that to love someone you have to give
I believe one moment can change your life
And there's still help when you’re in strife
I believe in your rising and falling
I believe in your smiles and tears
I believe in your joys and pains
I believe in your seed and name
I believe in your sunrise and sunset
I believe in your clouds and raindrops
I believe in your moon and galaxy of stars
I believe in you struggles and hopes
I believe in your desires and angels
I believe in your soil
I believe in our future
Because I believe in you………….


I am crazy enough to jump off a bridge for you
I am crazy enough to stand in the rain so I might see you once more
I am crazy enough to want to die for you
I am crazy enough to offer my soul for you..............


Hope is bright shining light which keeps darkness at the bay
Hope is gentle cold breeze on a hot summer day
Hope is to remain positive when going gets tough
Hope is seeking more when others think u had enough
Hope is dreaming of tomorrow
Hope is sparkles when tears in our eyes
Hope is you……..


We will hold hands together
Laugh and smile together
Share our secrets together
And help each other together
We will confess our fears together
Wipe each other’s tears together
Confort each other together
And confide in each other together
We will talk about the darkness together
Write depressing poems together
Slit our wrists together
Scream in pain together
We will embrace sorrow together
Feel each other’s pain and joy together………


Together we share our love
Together we share our future
Together we hold hands
Together we make love
Together we confide in each other
Together we help each other
Together we share our secrets
Together we cry
Together we feel each other’s pain
Together we smile and laugh…
Together forever and ever ………..you and me .........



سأفعل أي شيء لتجعلك سعيدا، حتى لو كان يعني أنني يجب أن يعاني لفترة من الوقت



Soft and warm
Sealed with care
Sweet and kind
Will ever share
Brave and strong….that’s love........... !

ناعمة ودافئة
مختومة مع الرعاية
الحلو والنوع
سوف حصة من أي وقت مضى
شجاع وقوي... هذا هو الحب


Love is blind
Love is eyed
Love is sweet
Love is bitter
Love is care
Love is hesitation
Love is bare
Love is dare
Love is peace
Love is violent
Love is clear
Love is prominent
Love is contaminate
Love is heaven
Love is hell
Love is crashing
Love is sticky
Love is critical
Love is mythological
Love is brittle
Love is malleable
Love is capable
Love is stressful
Love is innocent
Love is violent
Love is best
Love is worst
Llove is everything
Love is God
Love is devil
Love is evil
Love is shining sun
Love is blinking moon
Love is beautiful earth
Love is the worst larva of earth
Love is hurting
Love is paining
But love is lovable and love is pain clear
Love is like this
Love is like that
Love is too much
I can’t describe
You will find love everywhere hidden but prominent when looks closer
For me,  that’s love............


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.