domingo, 24 de junio de 2012

Love is..........

Love is something we all can enjoy,
It is something we all can share,
Only with that special someone,
Who we all care about.................


Love is precious in many ways.
Love is embrace passion.
Love is eternal happiness.
Love is heart felt of emotions.
Love is the understanding of one another.
Love is that special someone.
Love is flying without wings.
Love is the joy you feel with someone.
Love is caring for someone special.
Love is that who touches your heart.
Love is what makes your heart beat.
Love is the healing power of your heart and soul.
Love is that beauty within.
Love is what makes dreams come true.
Love is the fuel of the heart and soul.
Love is the foundation of life.
Love is the meaning of life...........



You are the stars in my night time,
You are the blue sky in my day,
You are the water in my ocean,
You are the light showing me the way,
You are the sunshine in my eyes,
You are the wind blowing through my hair,
You are the beating in my heart,
You are my life, you're always there..................


My fire and ice,
My sugar and spice,
My smile in the day,
My tears at night,
My light in the dark,
My safety net,
The person in my dreams that I finally met,
My sunshine and rain,
The only person that can drive me insane,
The rainbow in my sky,
Keep me bright and never let me cry,
Can't you see?
Good or bad, you're my everything.................



There is peace in my soul
For such a long awaited time
There is love in my life
A love of melody and rhyme.
Once you took hold of my heart
I knew no other could have reached
As whispered fate took my hand
To levels only you could reach.
You in my life will live eternally ....................


Basking in the warmth of your smile
And the music of your laugh
I feel your tenderness
And your so witty style
I don’t know why god blessed me
With such a friend as you
But it makes my pleasure complete
And very happy too
The way you know me
And know exactly what to do
When my loneliness gets me down
The way you see into my soul
And look behind my eyes
And I don’t have to hide my feelings
With you I learned to trust
And as I person I have grown
Who could have possibly told me
How could I have known
That you would come in to my life
To share your tender heart
The warmness of your smile
The courage of your wisdom
For these I’d walk for miles
To be thinking of a time
When you’d no longer be there, you’ll be very far away, 
I’m happy for you, and no matter where you are, you’ll be in my life .............




Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship – never................

Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it’s what you are expected to give, which is everything............

You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams................

I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle, but if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best...............

Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.............

Love is like the sun coming out of the clouds and warming your soul.............

Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired...................

Love can sometimes be magic, but magic can sometimes just be an illusion..............

The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain................

Age does not protect you from love, but love to some extent protects you from age..............

Only love lets us see normal things in an extraordinary way................

Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it..................

There’s always room for love; you just have to move a few things around..................


The chance to love and be loved exists no matter where you are..........

The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space..............

One of the hardest things in life is watching the person you love, love someone else................

Love means never having to say you’re sorry.............

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..............

The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in............

When a woman is talking to you, listen to what she says with her eyes...............

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit...............

Love, who can really describe it? we all crave it, we all yearn for it, we all work toward it, we all dream about it. but love… it is everywhere. all around us, yet most of us don’t even see it when its right in front of our faces. we don’t plan to love, or be loved. we think about it but true love is never the way you planed, cause if it was, there would be no adventure to it, no risk, and if there is no risk then you have nothing to lose so there was no love in the first place. so take a chance on love, or you might miss out on what’s right in front of you. the people you love will make you cry, will hurt you, and will ruin you… but they will also make you laugh and smile like no other can. they will pick you up when you have fallen so far hard you thought you would never get up. everyone will cause you pain at some point but the ones you love are worth keeping around even with the pain because they will cause you more joy than you ever thought posible. so what is love? who really knows? all i know is love will brake you, will shake you, will make you. love is worth taking a chance on even if it could cause you pain. love is everything worth living for.............




Nothing hurts more than giving someone your heart and then watch them discard like normal trash.......

Love is either the disease that kills you or the vaccine that keeps you alive...........!

Love is when you jump blindly over a pit without thinking about it because if you think too long, you know you won’t do it. When you jump, you may fall or you may be caught in the arms of the one you love the most...............

Love is when you would rather be with that person more then anyone else,  when even after a year they still give you butterflies, the way they touch you still give you cold chills, just setting there holding hands makes it all worth it, having so many inside jokes and remembering everyone of them, busting out laughing for no reason while your kissing, thumb wresling & playing games. That's what love is,  being stupid together,  having fun & not worrying about what other people think, just having the time of your life at that moment and never wanting it to end..............!



Love is when your heart is broken at times but also it is a moment to cherish forever, it may or may not last long, it will make you cry but in the end GOD helps you find THE ONE FOR YOU............

Love is when you wake up next to him, and he’s looking at you and smiling...........

When you love someone you would give all for, including your own life...........

Because when love hits you,  it hits you hard but it does'nt hurt, thats what's so great about it. Its a feeling that can never be described, only felt..........

Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, but trusting them not to................

Never regret love because at that moment it's the best thing that ever happened to you...........

Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever and then you’ll still only have a glimpse of how I feel for you.....

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.